As landlords ourselves we understand the rewards and challenges of renting out properties so whatever your experience and regardless the size your portfolio we can take the stress out of making a return on your investment.
We are ARLA Propertymark accredited agents ensuring we adhere to a nationally recognised Code of Practice, are backed by a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme and are members of a Government approved independent redress scheme.
We offer flexible tailored solutions to meet your requirements however most landlords choose either our Let Only or Fully Managed option.
Let Only Service includes all of the following:
- Rental valuation assessment as to achieve the best rental for your property
- Marketing your property across the most effective digital and traditional channels including Zoopla.
- Provide accompanied viewings (unless otherwise advised)
- Rigorous vetting process for prospective tenants including referencing and credit checking
- Right to Rent check
- Providing a tenancy agreement (including arranging Guarantors where necessary) & all other necessary documentation
- Taking the tenant’s first payment and setting up any direct debits
- Ensuring tenants have appropriate insurance in place
- Informing the relevant utilities about the readings at tenancy commencement
- Regular sector information including advice on updates to relevant legislative
- Standing order set up to ensure rental payments are paid directly into your account
Landlords will be responsible for carrying out their own moving in and moving out inventory however we can provide this service including photographs and written statements at an additional cost.
Copies of all documentation are forwarded to landlords when complete.
Our Fully Managed Service is our most popular and includes everything in the Let Only Service plus:
- Key holding
- Acting as a point-of-contact for tenants
- Rent collection
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
- 24-hour emergency service
- Arranging inventories
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted and competitively-priced contractors
- Quarterly inspections & reports throughout the tenancy
- Serving of necessary notices where applicable
- Organising and negotiating end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns.
- Landlord income & expense statements
- Dedicated Landlord online portal for access to information at your convenience
- Smoke and carbon monoxide checks
Our periodic checks ensure that tenants are looking after your property and also flag up any important repairs that may require attention. Landlords permission will always be sought before any works are carried out other than in extreme emergency cases that may need to be dealt with immediately. Maintenance works done on behalf of landlords will be recharged.
All our landlords are automatically entitled to access their very own Landlord Portal which provides a secure landlord’s account to view property income and expenditure statements, key tenancy dates, downloadable documents including tenancy agreements.
Additional chargeable services for landlords to ensure they meet legislative requirements will include arranging:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
- Legionnaires Risk Assessment
- Electrical Safety Certificate
- Fitting smoke and carbon monoxide detectors