Letting Centre Carlisle provide a full range of services for tenants and landlords with a professional approach dedicated to lettings. We aim to make our services easy to use and bespoke to your needs.
We aim to make finding your new home and moving into it as hassle free as possible and will help wherever we can. Our tenant services include:
- Easy to navigate portals for finding properties and getting in touch
- Accompanied viewings arranged at times to suit you
- Processing of Tenancy Applications
- Processing reference requests
- Deposit lodgement
- Assistance with Standing Order set up
- Assistance with utilities accounts and Council Tax
- First point of contact for any issues with your tenancy
- 24/7 emergency contact number for breakdowns and repairs
- Ability to report breakdowns and faults via website
- Tenancy specific online portal for access to information at your convenience
- Assistance with moving
As landlords ourselves we understand the rewards and challenges of renting out properties so whatever your experience and regardless the size your portfolio we can take the stress out of making a return on your investment. We are able to offer tailored solutions to meet your requirements but most landlords choose either our Let Only or Fully Managed option.
Let Only Service includes all of the following:
- Rental valuation assessment as to achieve the best rental for your property
- Marketing your property across the most effective digital and traditional channels including Zoopla.
- Provide accompanied viewings (unless otherwise advised)
- Rigorous vetting process for prospective tenants including referencing and credit checking
- Right to Rent check
- Providing a tenancy agreement (including arranging Guarantors where necessary) & all other necessary documentation
- Taking the tenant’s first payment and setting up any direct debits
- Ensuring tenants have appropriate insurance in place
- Informing the relevant utilities about the readings at tenancy commencement
- Regular sector information including advice on updates to relevant legislative
- Standing order set up to ensure rental payments are paid directly into your account
Our let Only service is £100 for a new instruction and £250 when the property is let. Landlords will be responsible for carrying out their own moving in and moving out inventory however we can provide this service including photographs and written statements at an additional cost.
Copies of all documentation are forwarded to landlords when complete.
Our Fully Managed Service includes everything in the Let Only Service plus:
- Key holding
- Acting as a point-of-contact for tenants
- Rent collection
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
- 24-hour emergency service
- Arranging inventories
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted and competitively-priced contractors
- Quarterly inspections & reports throughout the tenancy
- Serving of necessary notices where applicable
- Organising and negotiating end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns.
- Landlord income & expense statements
- Dedicated Landlord online portal for access to information at your convenience
- Smoke and carbon monoxide checks
Our periodic checks ensure that tenants are looking after your property and also flag up any important repairs that may require attention. Landlords permission will always be sought before any works are carried out other than in extreme emergency cases that may need to be dealt with immediately. Maintenance works done on behalf of landlords will be recharged. Our standard Full Management fee is £100 for new instructions and 12.5% of the monthly rent.
The landlord’s online portal is accessed via this website and provides a secure landlord’s account to view property income and expenditure statements, key tenancy dates, downloadable documents including tenancy agreements.
Additional chargeable services for landlords to ensure they meet legislative requirements will include arranging:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
- Legionnaires Risk Assessment
- Electrical Safety Certificate
- Fitting smoke and carbon monoxide detectors